MetroLinks PtMP and PtP series offer carrier-graded high capacity wireless connections (up to 250 Mbps). It can operate as both Master and Client modes, large range of frequency bands. Design criteria: any time, any where, any condition and lifetime care-free. Its in-house developed on-flight encryption algorithm ensures very high secured wireless links. All weather outdoor, extreme interference operation. It is ideal choice for last mile connection, wireless backhaul. Targeting growing demands for high bandwidth connections, low installation costs, high secured wireless links, quick ROI, operations at large number of frequency bands. Flexible deployments and future developments.
- Up to 250 Mbps PtMP and PtP.
- Master and Client modes.
- 2.2-3.1 GHz, 3.1-4.4 GHz and 4.4-6.4 GHz licensed and unlicensed bands.
- Very high secured wireless links, in-housed developed on-flight encryption and interference mitigation.
- All weather, extreme strong interference operation
- MIMO OFDM 2×2.
- VLAN; SNMP, NTP, QoS,….
- Long distance (up to 50 km).
- High capacity for last mile wireless connection.
- Very high secured wireless links.
- LTE backhaul for mobile operators.
- PtMP/PtP backhaul for ISPs and service providers.
- Video surveillance.
- Backhauling for indoor and outdoor Wireless hotspots..
- High capacity, all weather, high secured, extreme strong interference operations.
- Flexible, low operation cost, quick ROI.
- Large number frequency bands.
- User-friendly operation.